08 March 2009

Sunday March 8, 2009 Update

Folks,
I have a really important podcast interview to post. However, I have not received the approval to post it. Typically, when an interview is recorded I tell the interviewee that I will not post the interview until I get their approval. In order to do this I format the interview into a cohesive format and post it online for their review and approval. If the approval is given I proceed with posting it in the form of a new podcast.

Right now, we are on hold until the approval is given. So if you and I recently talked please check your email as there may be a message waiting for you.

Also, for everyone else please do not be discouraged by the process, I do this to ensure that the interviewee does not get surprised by what is being posted online.

Lastly, I do continue to invite everyone to drop me an email so that we can get you on the podcast. I know you have something to say, we all have something to say, so come on say it.

Thanks
Dave

No comments: